Immediate Placement into Posterior Extraction Sites
This course is designed for implantologists who want to learn how to place implants into posterior extraction sites. The course will cover immediate placement of implants into molar and premolar extraction sites, in both the maxilla and the mandible. When you complete the module, you will be able to offer your patients the convenience of one surgery that involves extracting the tooth and same-day implant placement. This service is a real plus to the patient and another incentive for the patient to choose you as their implant dentist. Enhance your dental practice by learning about this invaluable service. Sign up for this course today!
The posterior immediate placement module is a course designed to show you how to immediately place implants into posterior extraction sites. The course covers gentle extraction techniques to preserve bone, allowing you to place the implant immediately. You will also learn how to apply your bone grafting knowledge to this unique form of implant placement.
In this course, participants will learn:
- How to extract posterior teeth without destroying bone
- When to place a posterior implant immediately and when not to
- How to place an immediate implant into an Mx/Mn premolar extraction site
- How to place an immediate implant into an Mx/Mn molar extraction site
- What implants work best for each individual case and how to design a treatment plan
- Whether you should use bone graft not
It’s time to elevate your implant dentistry training to the next level. To learn more or to sign up for this course, please contact Dr. James Amstadt Consulting, LLC by calling (920) 210-2149 or emailing Dr. Jim at email@example.com.