It can be very frustrating to have invested in the appropriate training and technology needed to perform implant surgery only to have no patients willing to accept treatment. Many implant dentists struggle with how to present this expensive and advanced dentistry to patients. The Case Presentation module is designed to teach you the communication basics you need to entice your patients to accept dental implant treatment. Take this module and start feeling confident in your ability to talk implant dentistry.
The course is designed to introduce you to a system or a way of talking with patients about implant dentistry and extensive dentistry as well. The presentation goes through the process step by step and teaches you communication skills basics. Implant terminology and different types of communication skills are also covered in this course. Take this module and take the mystery out of patient motivation and decision making.
- Learn what motivates patients to seek implant dentistry
- Learn what we mean by the term “handicap and disability”
- Learn what the market is for implant dentistry
- Review the basic skills required for case presentation
- Learn what the three levels of listening are
- Learn about the process of facilitation
- How to talk about money and the concept of budget
- Patient financing
Learn how to present implant dentistry and expand your patient base by taking this course. To sign up or to learn more about the other courses Dr. Jim offers, please contact Dr. James Amstadt Consulting, LLC by calling (920) 210-2149 or emailing Dr. Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org.