Surgical and Restorative Techniques for Overdentures
Implant overdentures are an incredible service for your patients. Imagine the patient who has difficulty chewing, eating or speaking due to missing teeth. Or the patient who is afraid or embarrassed to smile because of missing teeth or fear of their dentures slipping out. Implant dentures can restore the ability to chew and enjoy food. Patients can also smile and laugh comfortably and freely, knowing that their dentures are fully supported with high-quality implants. Is there any denture patient who wouldn’t benefit from this service? Sign up for this module and learn how you can enhance the lives of your denture patients.
This module first covers the surgical phase of implant overdentures, implants and implant techniques specific to this procedure. A mini implant system as well as traditional size implants will be discussed. The participant will gain some key insights into how to ensure long-term success with implant overdentures. The second part of the module will cover the restorative phase and how to use different attachment systems. When and how to use individual attachments and bars are also part of the course. Again, you will gain valuable insights into creating beautiful and comfortable implant dentures.
- Learn how to design a treatment plan and sequence cases
- Discuss what size and type of implant to use
- Learn how to modify the ridge if and when needed and how to preserve soft tissue
- Although most cases use traditional size implants, a very effective mini implant system will be presented, along with instructions on how to use it
- Discuss which attachments to use, how and when
- Learn when to use a bar
- Discuss the use of a surgical guide
- Discuss the restorative tricks and pearls of wisdom from the implant wizard AKA Dr. Jim
Elevate your implant expertise and practice by taking this course on overdentures. Please contact Dr. James Amstadt Consulting, LLC by calling (920) 210-2149 or emailing Dr. Jim at email@example.com.