Advanced Bone Grafting Techniques in Madison
Expand your implant dentistry skill set by learning how to develop implant sites with inadequate bone. By adding this invaluable skill to your repertoire, you will be able to offer your patients more diagnosis and treatment options. Take this course module and you will be on the road to more and better-quality implant dentistry. Sign up today!
This course is designed to teach advanced bone grafting and expansion techniques. The module will cover bone expansion, ridge splits, particulate bone grafts with membranes, sinus tenting, sinus windows and block grafts. This two-part course will give you all the necessary tools to begin performing advanced implant grafting techniques.
- Learn how to do simple bone expansion and when to use it
- Learn the principles behind a ridge split and its limitations
- Learn how to do a successful particulate graft and membrane
- Be able to perform a closed technique sinus tenting and when to use it
- How to do the more complicated sinus window and how to determine patient candidacy
- Learn about block grafts and whether you should use them
To learn more about implant training or to sign up for this course, please contact Dr. James Amstadt Consulting, LLC by calling (920) 210-2149 or emailing Dr. Jim at email@example.com.