Introduction to Restorative Implant Dentistry
This module takes the confusion out of basic restorative procedures and takes the mystery out of the vast array of potential parts and pieces involved in restorative implant dentistry. Dr. Jim will share with you numerous tips and pearls of wisdom that will make your job of restoring the implant case easier. You will have plenty of time to ask questions and ultimately walk away feeling confident. Sign up for another information packed module and enjoy training with Dr. Jim. Sign up today!
This module is designed to introduce the participant who is new to implant restorative dentistry all the basic techniques needed to restore an implant case. However, the course is not simply for beginning implantologists. If you have a high level of experience you will still benefit from this module. Dr. Jim shares
many tips that will make your cases go easier, quicker, more
efficiently and with fewer headaches.
- Become familiar with the restorative tools and armamentarium
- Understand all the different parts and pieces to restore a case
- Learn about the different impression techniques, including digital impressions
- Learn about closed versus open impression tray techniques and when to use which technique
- Learn how to manage soft tissues that make restoring the case difficult
- Discuss the pitfalls and techniques needed to seat the final restorations
- Learn how to manage the inter proximal contact, create proper emergence profile and avoid food impaction
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of cement vs. screw retained restorations
- Demonstrate proper cementation techniques
- Discuss the role of ideal occlusion in long-term success and what to look for
- Learn how to work with the lab and communicate what you want
- Discuss material selection for the restoration
Become a pro in restorative implant dentistry by taking this course. Please contact Dr. James Amstadt Consulting, LLC by calling (920) 210-2149 or emailing Dr. Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org.