Introduction to Implant Surgery
Learn about the surgical techniques that will guarantee you have a 90 to 99 percent success rate on your first 20 implants. This course is designed to introduce participants to the basic surgical techniques needed to perform successful implant surgery. Avoid the “learning curve” that so often happens with beginning implantologists and avoid the high level of failures that often happen with the first few surgeries. This is not simply a webinar; the course is designed as a study club and an interactive meeting with plenty of time for questions. Upon completing this course, participants will feel very confident in their technique. Many participants pair this course with onsite chair-side coaching, in which Dr. Jim walks them through their first few surgeries.
Participants in this course will learn about the techniques needed to perform successful implant surgery. Dr. Jim will go through a bullet point list of skills and procedures that he calls his “Amstatips”. The goal of the course is to leave you confident and capable of providing high-quality implant surgical dentistry.
- Leave the participant well prepared to provide implant surgery
- Avoid a high rate of initial implant failures
- Approach a success rate in the 90th percentile or higher
- Give the participant a high level of confidence and walk them through the surgical steps from start to finish
- Make the procedures stress-free and enjoyable
To learn more or to sign up for this course, please contact Dr. James Amstadt Consulting, LLC by calling (920) 210-2149 or emailing Dr. Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org.