Introduction to Fixed Hybrid Surgery and Restoration
You may have seen ads on national television by Clear Choice and other implant centers promoting fixed hybrid dentures or what has been called “All-on-4.” Awareness of this procedure has been on the rise. Isn’t it time you added this advanced procedure to your skill set? Take your professional career to another level by learning how to perform this challenging but exciting and fun procedure. Sign up now and don’t delay. Join Dr. Jim for a stimulating conversation about fixed hybrid surgery and restoration.
This course is designed to lead you through the diagnosis and treatment phase and then the surgical and restorative phase of fixed hybrid cases. Along the way there will be numerous tips on how to proceed, and lots of time will be made available for your questions. In addition, a discussion of how to provisionalize the case is included in this presentation. You should finish this module and feel well equipped to start a fixed hybrid case.
- Investigate the rules we need to live by when planning a fixed hybrid case
- Explore the alternatives to a fixed hybrid
- Discuss the use of a guide
- Learn how to determine what implants and restorative system should be used
- Learn the timing and sequence of surgery and restoration
- Demonstrate how to make a provisional for a fixed hybrid
- Discuss the many options to make these cases go quickly and easily
- Take the fear and anxiety out of doing a fixed hybrid and be confident while presenting this treatment option to patients
Add fixed hybrid surgery and restoration to your implant dentistry repertoire. Sign up for this course today by contacting Dr. James Amstadt Consulting, LLC by calling (920) 210-2149 or emailing Dr. Jim at email@example.com.