Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
General dentists are now placing more than half of the dental implants in this country. Isn’t it time you did too? Enjoy the satisfaction of providing complete dental care and changing the lives of your patients with a great smile and the ability to chew again.
Dr. James Amstadt is a respected authority in implant dentistry. He has trained many dentists in the most advanced techniques in the field, including implant diagnosis and treatment planning. The esteemed dentist encourages you to get started on the road to complete implant dentistry by incorporating this invaluable service into your practice and offering a procedure your patients want and need. Sign up today!
The course will cover all aspects of implant treatment planning and diagnosis. After attending this online course, the participant will feel confident selecting appropriate candidates for implant surgery. The participant will also have a defined protocol for bringing an implant patient into the practice. Course handouts will be provided and can be used to get started with the “paperwork” needed to sign up new patients. Clear away the confusion and develop a clear administrative pathway by signing up for this course today!
After this course, the participant will:
- Have the necessary consent forms, medical questionnaire and implant treatment organizer to stay on task.
- Know the cautions and the absolute contraindications to implant treatment.
- Identify anatomical structures that require caution and/or prevent placement of an implant.
- Know how bisphosphonates affect treatment decisions.
- Recognize cosmetic limitations to treatment.
- Understand the importance of cone beam technology.
- Know which diagnostic aids to use.
To learn more or to sign up for this course, please contact Dr. James Amstadt Consulting, LLC by calling (920) 210-2149 today.