A restorative dentistry expert with more than 14 years of coaching experience, Dr. James Amstadt can help you transform your general dentistry practice into a multimillion-dollar implant and restorative dentistry hub. Dr. Amstadt offers hands on personalized coaching for dentists who seek to take their dental practice to the next level.
Whether you need help learning how to implement your recent dental implant training into your daily practice or require assistance formulating a strategic marketing plan to capture lucrative business, Dr. Amstadt can assess your business objectives and craft a customized coaching program to help you reach your practice goals.
When you sign up for customized coaching with Dr. Amstadt Consulting, LLC, you gain access to:
- Lecturing events
- Group coaching
- One-on-one mentoring
- Live instruction and demonstrations
- Ongoing coaching and support
- Flexible coaching hours to fit into your busy schedule (evenings and weekends are available)
- Emergency assistance
Customized Dental Coaching
Before getting started, Dr. Amstadt visits your practice and meets with you in person. He listens to your mission and assesses your practice’s specific business, organizational and marketing needs before formulating a plan of action that is specifically tailored to your practice. Dr. Amstadt collaborates with you to identify your business goals, determine the number of coaching sessions you will need to reach those goals and establish an action plan that you feel comfortable with.
Topics Covered During Coaching
Given that each coaching program is personalized for your practice, the topics covered may vary. However, common coaching points include:
- Live on-site instruction and hands-on training to increase your confidence when performing complex restorative dentistry treatments for the first time.
- How to capture more lucrative business by transforming your routine dental care patients into implant and restorative dentistry patients through motivational interviewing techniques.
- How to position yourself as the local authority in implant and sedation dentistry — the new face of dental care — to capture complex case referrals.
- Practice organization and systemization, so your practice runs smoothly even while you are out of the office.
- How to develop a trustworthy team that is dedicated to ensuring that your practice thrives.
- Staff training.
- Equipment acquisition and supply purchasing.
- How to market your practice effectively, within the parameters of your marketing budget.
Why Turn to Dr. Amstadt for Coaching
As a implant and restorative dentist who transformed his own general dentistry practice into a multimillion-dollar complex dentistry center while working just three days a week, Dr. Amstadt has hands-on experience building a highly profitable and enjoyable dental practice from the ground up. In addition, Dr. Amstadt:
- Is results oriented.
- Has been coaching and training for more than 14 years.
- Is a published author whose work has appeared in prestigious peer-reviewed journals, including the Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Is a respected speaker who is often invited to lecture on topics related to implant dentistry and restorative dentistry at national conferences, including those held by the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the Midwest Implant Institute and the Northwestern Minnesota Dental Society.
- Is considered an opinion leader in his field and is often featured across various media.
- Has completed more than 2,000 hours of continuing education, including performing mini residencies in implant dentistry, TMJ diagnosis and treatment and periodontal surgery, as well as completing IV sedation training at the University of California, Los Angeles, and many other advanced education courses, including the entire Pankey Institute curriculum.
- Is founder and principal of the Madison Area Implant Study Club.
- Served as a faculty instructor in the Meriter Hospital Dental Residency Program.
- Is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry and belongs to numerous professional societies, including the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American Academy of Dental Practice Administration
Taking the Next Step
If you are tired of running a middling general dentistry practice while working six days a week, contact Dr. James Amstadt Consulting, LLC, for assistance. Dr. Amstadt will help you convert your average practice into an exceptional one.
To take the next step and schedule a consultation with Dr. Amstadt, contact his office by calling (920) 210-2149 or by emailing him at email@example.com.